Learn and give Christmas gifts at the same time!
Still not done with your Christmas shopping? Are your kids asking that they have their own Christmas gifts that they can give to their friends, aunts, and uncles as well? Then hold your horses and don’t go to the mall just yet. Instead, why not let your kids craft Christmas gifts they can give away. Aside from perhaps saving a few dollars, these gifts are unique and are proudly handmade with love. Plus, a little arts and crafts for kids is always a good thing.
- A cup cozy for the coffee lovers. Take different cartoon characters for inspiration. Instructions here.
- Colorful headbands for your daughter’s friends. Instructions here.
- These cute flower vases are a great gift for aunts and grandmas, plus, it’s a great way to get rid of all your bottles. Instructions here.
- If your kids have a boxful of crayons, repurpose some of them into gifts for his/her friends. Instructions here.
- Aunts and uncles would surely love these felt ball coasters. And they are a surefire way to brighten up any table. Instructions here.
Click next for more DIY crafts.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)