These will surely knock everyone’s – including Santa’s socks off.
Are you gearing up for the Holiday school performances and parties? If you have a daughter then you’ll know that aside from the outfit, another big consideration is how to style her hair. So if you and your daughter are game for some festive hairstyles – guaranteed to wow everyone in your PTA, then here are a few ideas for you:
- Instead of opting for a clean, sweet bun, include Rudolph for a more Christmas-y feel. Instructions here.
- Include a Christmas tree for a more festive braid. Instructions here.
- If you and your daughter are fans of “The Grinch that Stole Christmas,” then you’ll love this hairstyle. Instructions here.
- Is the Christmas tree braid too simple for you? Then try your hairstyling chops with this much more complicated one. Instructions here.
- Apparently there are lots of Christmas tree-inspired hairstyles. Like this one that makes use of bows and ribbons. Instructions here.
Click next for more festive hair ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)