Get them crafting while you go drinkin’ 😉
Are you having your parent friends over to ring in the New Year? If yes, then you need something to keep the kiddos busy while the adults enjoy the cocktails. Here are a few New Year crafts you can let them do while waiting for midnight:
- Jazz up some New Year party hats that you can wear as you celebrate through midnight. Instructions here.
- If hats aren’t your thing, then you can make these New Year headbands instead. Instructions here.
- Celebrate the New Year with a bang with your very own noisemakers – this is perfect for small kids to do. Instructions here.
- These party horns are not only festive, they’re edible as well! Keep your kids busy and serve up yummy finger food – this craft is a win in our book. Instructions here.
- Here’s another option for festive and shimmering noisemakers. Instructions here.
Click next for more New Year crafts.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)