Recycle, craft and reuse with these ideas.
Recycling plastic bottles are not enough these days – taking them to the recycling center would most probably just prolong its journey to the landfill. So why not craft them into something new and useful?
Here are a few things you can craft out of your PET plastic bottles.
- Vertical garden – recycle and grow your own food at the same time. Mother Earth will love you for this. Instructions here.
- No-sew zipper case – perfect for your kids’ knick-knacks and even for their kiddie friends as well. Instructions here.
- Jewelry stand – recycle and keep your hundreds of accessories within reach. Instructions here.
- Plastic bottle organizers – craft your own organizers for your countless craft and stationery materials. Instructions here.
- Plastic bottle apple containers – we love these cute zippered containers that can store basically just about anything. Plus, they would be perfect as gifts or giveaways. Instructions here.
Click next for more PET bottles craft ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)