Come on, admit it, you have your Halloween candy stash. Time to use them up!
We know that Christmas is just a few weeks away but if your kids went on a number of Trick or Treat activities a month ago, then chances are, you still have quite a chocolate and candy stash. Time to use these up before the year ends (if just to make way for more ;)). So here are a few ideas to use up those Halloween candy leftovers.
- This Leftover Halloween Candy Blondies is a yummy way to use up those remaining chocolate bars aside from just gobbling them up. Recipe here.
- You can even do a Rachel and whip up this trifle – made from leftover Halloween candy of course. Just hold the beef please. Recipe here.
- If you are more of a pie person, then this Candy Bar Pie will be right up your alley. Recipe here.
- If you have a few gummies or candy corn stashed, the Kitchen Sink Halloween Chocolate Bark can use them all up. Recipe here.
- Mug or jar cakes are having their moment, so go with the flow and try out these Halloween candy mug cake recipes. Recipe here.
Click next page for more leftover candy goodness.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)