Happy Chinese New Year!
Chinese New Year is fast approaching, and whether you celebrate the Holiday or not, now is a great time to enjoy all the Chinese food you can possibly eat.
Here are a few easy Chinese recipes you can cook up and enjoy. May it bring you luck and full stomachs for the whole year.
- Include soup in your menu for the full Chinese dinner experience with the best and easiest Chinese hot soup you could possible make and taste – the hot and sour soup. Recipe here.
- What’s Chinese food without potstickers? This easy chicken potstickers with soy dipping sauce would be yummy and great appetizers for your feast. Recipe here.
- Chinese feasts always, always include noodles, so this longevity noodles dish is a must for your table. Recipe here.
- Another classic Chinese dish that’s everyone’s fave in Chinese restos and takeouts is beef and broccoli. Whip up your own savory homemade version with this easy beef and broccoli recipe. Recipe here.
- This skinny orange chicken would go well with your resolve to eat healthy this year. There’s no better time to start working on your resolutions than the New Year. Recipe here.
Click next for more Chinese food recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)