Inject some green into your home.
Not everyone has the luxury of a big garden or yard – but that doesn’t mean that not everyone can grow their own garden. So if your available space is small, then why not hang it?
Here are a few DIY hanging garden ideas guaranteed to spruce up your living space.
- We love the look and feel of this upcycled and whimsical chandelier planter. Instructions here.
- Hang and grow your own herbs with this hanging garden idea. Instructions here.
- Old shower caddies also make great holders for your hanging garden. Instructions here.
- This modern DIY hanging planter that’s made from different recycled materials from your home. Instructions here.
- These DIY floating shelves are definitely better than the typical wooden shelves. Instructions here.
Click next for more DIY hanging garden ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)