New room décor for the New Year.
Are you feeling up for a bit of DIY this New Year? Then why not try out these cool décor ideas for your kids’ room?
- You can start off by spelling your kid’s names with these DIY rustic letters with flowers. If flowers are a bit too much for you, you can instead glue on small toys such as action figures or cars. Instructions here.
- You can paint install a metal mailbox outside your kid’s room for messages and even small gifts. Instructions here.
- Another option for messages and photos will be these painted metal cookie sheets turned magnet boards. Instructions here.
- If your kid loves Lego, then these hoop shelves is a great way to store and display their favorite figures. Instructions here.
- You can consider these skateboard shelves for books and other toy collectibles. Instructions here.
Click next for more decor ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)