Diversify your palate this New Year.
Do you love Asian flavors? Then here are a few easy Asian recipes that are guaranteed to knock your socks off.
- Try these Chinese chicken skewers for an incredible meal. Recipe here.
- Noodles can be easy and yummy without being instant, such as this simple sesame noodles. Recipe here.
- Try out this Hoisin chicken noodle soup the next time you’re feeling down. Recipe here.
- On nights when you’re in the mood for some rice, hold the Chinese takeout and make your own honey sriracha sesame chicken instead. Recipe here.
- Stir fries can be the easiest things to cook, and this chicken, broccoli and bell pepper stir-fry bring offers the best flavors from each veggie ingredient. Recipe here.
Click next for more Asian food recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)