- Easy Valentine’s day bark – you can even get your kids to help serve up this yummy bark. Recipe here.
- Red velvet cheesecake brownie – nothing equates to Valentine’s more than the color red, so this red velvet brownie works great for a Valentine’s treat. Recipe here.
- Red velvet dessert lasagna – layers of cheesecake, chocolate pudding and whipped cream is what true love is made of. Recipe here.
- Raspberry chocolate swiss roll – if your beloved is a cake-lover, then this cake is perfect. Recipe here.
- Cupid float – cap off your meal with this drink that you and your loved ones will surely love. Recipe here.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)