We feel like Hansel and Gretel looking at all these photos. Are you still looking for a way to keep your kids’ grubby hands busy this Holiday season? Here’s another fun and yummy idea – build a gingerbread house with them.
These festive edible houses made from Graham crackers or gingerbread are fun to decorate with an assortment of your favorite candies and sweets – plus, they’re a Christmas tradition! These would also look great as a table centerpiece or even as a part of your Christmas décor.
Here are a few gingerbread house recipes/ideas you could try:
- Try your hand with this traditional Gingerbread Christmas cottage recipe. Recipe here.
- If you have kids who prefer rainbow-colored sprinkles to gummies, then this Sprinkles of fun gingerbread house is for you. Recipe here.
- Get each member to build one gingerbread house each and come up with these Christmas cottages. Recipe here.
- Are typical Graham cracker and gingerbread walls too plain for your taste? Then cover it up with this cool icing. Recipe here.
- Or you can try out this written on the walls color right gingerbread house – you can even include festive and inspirational words or messages, or even the names of your loved ones. Recipe here.
Click next for more gingerbread house recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)