A good way to spread the Christmas cheer is through the stomach 😉 Is your Christmas gift list composed of food-lovers and enthusiasts? Or you are one yourself and would just like to spread the Christmas cheer through food goodies? Here are a few food gift ideas you can gift this Holiday season:
- Spread cheer with this season-appropriate gingerbread granola. Recipe here.
- This chocolate bark candy is great for chocolate lovers. Plus, you can include a variety of toppings that would cater to different tastes. Recipe here.
- Are you tired of giving away cookies? Then introduce a new concept, like this gourmet toasted cookie dough in a jar. Recipe here.
- Everyone would appreciate this cinnamon honey butter, which they can top on their freshly-baked rolls come Christmas morning – sure beats plain old butter. Recipe here.
- For the nut-lovers and heavy snackers, these gingerbread glazed roasted nuts will be a sure hit. Plus, it’s easier to do than bake whole gingerbread men to give away. Recipe here.
Click next page for more Christmas food gift ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)