Our OC-self loves these.
Every parent would know how utterly adorable and cute kids’ dresses and stuff are. So much so that it’s quite hard to stop from buying more every time. Unfortunately, closet space can be limiting. So instead of just dumping your kiddo’s clothes in any available cupboard or box, here are a few photos that would inspire you and give you a few ideas on how to organize your kids’ closets.
- Multiple rows of hangers would be perfect for a number of dresses and tops.
- Aside from multiple hangers, a number of drawers and baskets in shelves would provide an organized way to store clothes and a number of small items such as bibs, towels, and cloth diapers.
- We love this pegboard idea, as it would be great to hang toys and other items.
- Maximize your kids’ cabinet drawer space with this folding method.
- Here’s a great idea for a non-permanent organized closet solution with no construction or painting.
Click next for more kids closet organization ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)