We’ve got what you need for a yummy movie night.
In this age of the Internet and Netflix, just about anyone can enjoy a great movie night in the comforts of their own home. And for an even better movie experience, here are a few ways to upgrade your microwave popcorn – because what’s a movie night without yummy popcorn, right?
- If you’re in the mood for savory popcorn, sprinkle a bit of ranch and paprika to make this bbq ranch popcorn. Recipe here.
- Some people prefer sweet caramel-flavored popcorn, try out this recipe and make your own.
- Make your popcorn sweet, tasty, and the best part – healthy with this honey butter popcorn recipe. Recipe here.
- Do you love your popcorn sweet but is a bit tired of caramel popcorn? Then try out peanut butter popcorn. Recipe here.
- We know the Holidays are over but this white chocolate-peppermint popcorn looks too good to not be included in this list. Plus, we think it’ll still taste great even if it’s not Christmas. Recipe here.
Click next for more popcorn recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)