Get your big jar of Nutella ready.
I grew up eating Nutella. I eat it with bread, pancakes, bananas, muffins, and even just straight out of its jar.
Well, gone are the days of eating Nutella just on its own. We’ve trolled the Internet to come up with the best recipes you can make with that gooey Nutella goodness – and everything looks sinfully yummy. So get that Nutella jar ready and try these out.
- These Nutella cookies look so yummy, and it’s made from just four ingredients! What’s not to love? Recipe here.
- If cookies aren’t your thing, then you could try these Nutella stuffed oatmeal cookie bars. It’s counted as healthy because of the oatmeal, right? Recipe here.
- Upgrade your Nutella sandwich with a Nutella, bacon, and peanut butter sandwich. The good news is, you don’t need a recipe for this one 😉
- Mug and jar cakes are currently having their moment, so get on the trend with this 4 ingredient molten Nutella lava mug cake. Everything from molten lava to Nutella to the 4-ingredient part sounds really, really good. Recipe here.
- Make your days bright and cheery with this yummy upgrade to your breakfast pancakes: Nutella stuffed pancakes. Recipe here.
Click next for more must-try Nutella recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)