Get ready for some french fries lovin’.
French fries can come in different shapes, sizes, seasonings, and flavors. They can be enjoyed with burgers, steaks, fish, pizzas, or even on their own. If you thought you’ve tried every french fries incarnation there is, we’re here to bring you more recipes and ways you can fry your potatoes. Ready? Get your potatoes and fryer ready.
- Let’s start it off a bit healthy with this crispy baked curly fries recipe. Plus, this would be a great recipe to try out that spiralizer you got for Christmas. Recipe here.
- If you’re tired of the french fries with mayo and catsup combo, then you have to try it with garlic cream. Recipe here.
- Cheese-lovers would love this fries+garlic+cheese combo. Recipe here.
- Upgrade your french fry experience with this crispy, cheesy, garlicky, salty incarnation. Recipe here.
- Although these are not technically french fries, these are still crispy potatoes and an original Dauphine potato recipe! Sign us up! Recipe here.
- Buffalo wing sauce french fries combo. What’s not to love? Recipe here.
Click next for more french fries recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)