Time to save these links.
Are you ready? Pinterest has released its Pinterest 100 for 2017. Everyone’s favorite inspiration board Pinterest comes up with their 100 list not as a recap of the year that was, but as a way to “jump ahead” to the coming year’s emerging trends.
We’ve trolled their list to bring you the ultimate recipes and dishes/food you have to try for this year. Here you go!
- Quinoa will still be a big deal this coming year, so what better way to try it out but with this Cuban quinoa bowl with spicy lemon cashew dressing. Recipe here.
- Looks like eating healthy is still the biggest food trend this year, so healthy versions of junk food favorites such as these vegan nachos with barbecue jackfruit are a shoo-in. Recipe here.
- If you’re thinking being adventurous with your food choices this year, then you can start off with this easy grilled octopus. Recipe here.
- Easy, yummy recipes are still making waves this year, such as this beef empanadas dish. Recipe here.
- Here’s another recipe you have to try for an adventurous menu this year: fermented vegetables or sauerkraut. Recipe here.
- Of course, pizza would always make an appearance in any “best of” or “things to look out for” food list – so here’s the tomato, mozzarella and arugula naan pizza. Recipe here.
Click next for more food trends.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)