Most of these look too pretty to eat tbh.
If we’ll take outer space movies as basis – it seems like space food can be pretty much unappetizing and let’s admit it, unattractive. But leave it to the Internet to come up with galaxy-inspired food that are too pretty to eat. We’ve gathered up a few galaxy food recipes for you so you can wow your friends and loved ones on your next get-together by giving them the universe on their plate.
- These galaxy donuts are as beautiful as any night sky, and they’re yummy too. Recipe here.
- Upgrade your star cookies with these galaxy cookies. Recipe here.
- These galaxy-candied apples are perfect for anyone who’s obsessed with their fruits and sci-fi. Recipe here.
- Serve up the galaxy on a cone with this homemade galaxy ice cream. Recipe here.
- Galaxy popcorn – the only thing that’s missing for your next sci-fi movie night. Recipe here.
- If you’re in the midst of prepping for your space-obsessed kid’s party, then this galaxy bark is a perfect addition to your sweets buffet. Recipe here.
Click next for more galaxy-inspired recipes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)