Get everything twinkling.
Happy first day of December! Christmas is just a few weeks away and if you’re just like the majority, then you are probably already in the process of busting out your Christmas trees, wreaths, decors, decors, and lights. But did you know that Christmas lights are good for so much more than just stringing them up outside your homes? Here are a few inspirations to get you twinkling:
- Instead of using one candle or light bulb, why not put in a whole bunch of fairy lights? This way, you can also include other ornaments such as Christmas balls. Instructions here.
- If you’ve seen our DIY Christmas tree pallet here, then you can string up fairy lights with your décor and come up with something like this. Still festive boho chic. Instructions here.
- Feeling more creative and inspired than just shoving a few lights in a bottle? Then wow your guests with an elaborate and twinkling winter landscape. Instructions here.
- Tired of outlining your home with lights? Then you can try this twinkling tree branch candelabrum for your front porch. Instructions here.
- Aside from spreading cheer, why not spread merry messages as well – in bright lights. Instructions here.
- Have a lovely Christmas cards collection from your loved ones? Put them on a bright and cheerful display. Instructions here.
- Or, if you don’t have Christmas cards, why not put your best Christmas memories on display. Instructions here.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)