There are ways to enjoy leftovers.
The Holidays are over and if you are like us, then most probably you have a fridge chock-full of leftovers. Granted, throwing out food is wasteful, but eating cold leftovers is not that enjoyable either. So, here are a few tips on safely and yummily enjoying your leftovers.
First, you have to know how long your leftovers will last. This infographic will give you an idea.
Next, here’s another infographic on safely reheating your dishes. (Click the photo/links to open bigger photo)
If that’s not enough for you, here are more reheating and upcycling ideas for leftovers. Enjoy!
- Don’t pop those pizzas in the toaster/microwave; this is supposedly the best way to reheat pizzas at home.
- Rice-eater? Here are a few tips to reheat those grains.
- Do you have too much spaghetti in your hands? Don’t eat them cold, here’s how to pan-fry spaghetti.
- Don’t make do with sad, soggy fries, here’s a way to reheat them and a few ideas to upgrade your leftover french fries experience.
- Eat juicy, tender leftover steaks with this technique.
- If you have other pastas aside from spaghetti, here are a few tips on how to enjoy them not cold.
- Soggy pie is no fun. Here’s a way to enjoy it warm.
Go to next page for another super recipe
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)