All of these are just too adorable to eat.
Are you in the process of finalizing your Christmas dinner menu? If you are still at a loss over what dessert to serve then look no further because here are a few highly creative Christmas cake ideas. Not only would these fulfill your family’s sweet tongue, but these would also boost your table setting’s appeal. So get your oven ready and bake away.
- If you’re looking for a low-key Christmas cake, then this igloo cake will do the thing. Plus, who can say no to cute penguins? Recipe here.
- No one can say no to chocolate – especially one shaped as a cute reindeer. Recipe here.
- Ensure that every one of your guests get a piece of dessert with this Christmas wreath pull-apart cake. You can even customize the size based on the number of people you are expecting. Recipe here.
- We also love this simple white Christmas cake. Plus, the recipe is Great British Bake Off judge Mary Berry! Recipe here.
- Of course, Christmas is incomplete without a bit of Santa, so why not serve him up while’s sleeping – a cake version of course! Recipe here.
Click next for more creative Christmas cakes.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)