You’ll want to clear out wall space for some of these, ASAP.
Do you have a few blank walls in your home right now? Or are you just in the mood to DIY and breathe some new life into your home or workspace? Here are a few DIY ideas that will surely get you inspired. Surely, your home wouldn’t have a blank space after you’re finished.
- If you’re partial to abstract art, why not do your own. Instructions here.
- Adorn your walls with a pretty personalized pattern. Instructions here.
- If you love scrapbooking or have lots of scrapbook paper scraps, this wall art is for you. Instructions here.
- If you loved the herringbone pattern in #3, here’s another one – which you can again make in a frame, or even for your whole wall! Instructions here.
- Geometry/math fans would love this wall art. Even if you’re not, doing this in different patterns and pretty colors will surely boost the prettiness factor of your walls. Instructions here.
Click next for more pretty walls.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)