Get those craft materials ready. Chinese or not, Chinese New Year is a fun holiday to celebrate and is even an opportunity to teach your kid about other cultures. And to help you out, here are a few Chinese New Year crafts you can do with your kids.
- Improve your kiddos’ scissor skills and prettify your home for the holiday with this Chinese lantern craft. Instructions here.
- These simple Chinese drums that would be fun to make and use. Instructions here.
- 2017 is the year of the Rooster, according to the Chinese calendar. So why not craft this life cycle of a chicken craft and learn about two things at once. Instructions here.
- Light up your home with appropriate décor such as this easy solo cup Chinese New Year lights. Instructions here.
- Let your kids give away some luck to their friends and loved ones with this Chinese good luck ornament craft. Instructions here.
- Here’s another craft your kids can give out this coming Chinese New Year – Year of the Rooster bookmarks. Instructions here.
Click next for more Chinese New Year crafts.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)