Cuddle Your Baby Under the Stars with This DIY Constellation Wall!
Expecting a baby? Then if you are like most parents, you would most probably be nesting and basically, preparing for your little bundle of joy. And this includes preparing his/her room. If you’re on the lookout for a classic nursery, then you could consider this constellation wall DIY.
Redditor jsnake666 shares that 3 people spent 40 hours working on this project. Here’s a quick run through:
- First, they started with this basic white wall, which they prepared and taped up
2. Applied the base paint and a bit of texture
3. Set out their planned constellations
4. And plotted it out using sticker stars and with the help of a grid on their wall
5. They then painted on the stars based on the markers
6. Then drawn in constellation lines
7. And painted on background stars to make their night sky more realistic
And ta-daaa – the completed constellation wall!
For a more detailed and step-by-step DIY process, just click here.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)