We guarantee your Christmas tree will be standing until the New Year – even with your kids around.
Keeping a clean and orderly home can be an impossible feat with kids and toddlers running around 24/7. Imagine what could happen to your Christmas tree when your toddler sees it? It would be a miracle for your tree to survive your toddler into the New Year.
So what does a parent who wants a festive home got to do this Holiday season? Here are a few DIY childproof Christmas tree ideas:
- Keep your tree away from your children’s hands – literally, with this tabletop Christmas tree.
- Just let go and let your kid play with your Christmas tree – safely, with this children’s felt tree.
- Or you can box your tree in with heavy boxes pretending to be gifts but functions as a fence.
- You can even go the bold, sophisticated, and wild route with this upside-down Christmas tree. Looks cool right?
- You can opt to save your fragile Christmas tree decors and instead use felt ones for a toddler-proof tree.
Click next for more childproof Christmas tree ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)