Here are a few ideas from co-parents that could make your life easier.
Parenting is difficult as it is – dealing with tantrums, sleepless nights, feeding times, and messes. But if there’s one thing humans have proven they are capable of, it’s their resilience and creativity in dealing with any kind of situation. And parents are no exception.
Thank the gods for social media, because now, you can learn and take advantage of different hacks other parents have devised to keep their lives easier. Truly, it takes a village to raise a child.
- Is your toddler too wasteful with tissue? This hack will do the trick.
- Enjoy a day out on the beach without sand going everywhere with this fitted sheet hack.
- Contain your child’s creativity (in a good way) with this box hack.
- Keep your little one occupied with a few bits of tulle/cloth and a tissue box.
- Are you having trouble keeping your Christmas tree upright because of your toddler? Tie it up and maintain the motif with this hack.
When your Christmas tree keeps getting pulled down by a moody toddler and you still want to look class af. 🎄🎄🎄 Thanks @guinn_mums13 for sharing. Does this count as baby proofing? #parentingwin #holidayfun #holiday #parenting #parentinghacks #scarymommy #parentinghumor #babies #toddlers #kids #kidsaretheworst #babyproofing #ittakesavillage #itavbox
Click next for more useful parenting hacks
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)