Mail your love this Christmas – with your kids’ help! Are you finished sending out your Christmas cards? If not, then why not contract it out – to your kids! Family and friends would also surely appreciate receiving your Holiday well wishes enclosed inside a handmade artwork from the kids. Here are a few handmade Christmas card ideas for your and your kids:
- Not only does this reverse fingerprint Christmas tree card look great, but it also yields two cards at a time – a win-win for our book. Instructions here.
- These Santa Hat Christmas cards require a bit more materials to do, but it sure are nothing less than cheery. Instructions here.
- If time is of the essence, then do a production line of it. This potato print idea will work wonders – you can do a snowman, a reindeer, etc. Instructions here.
- Nothing screams more cheer than glitter, and this DIY leaf print Christmas cards idea is perfect. Of course, glitter is optional and you can also use other materials such as sequins. Instructions here.
- If glitters are not your thing, then try out this 3d curly beard Santa Christmas card. Instructions here.
Click next for more DIY Christmas card ideas.
Like This Post? ... Then Like Our Page :)